First Data™ FD200Ti Terminal (WiFi Available)
Quick OverviewThe First Data FD200Ti terminal features a built-in check reader and imager that processes checks through the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance (ECA) service, which verifies the customer’s checking history and, as an option, offers a warranty service. The checks are voided, then returned to the customer after scanning. This eliminates the need for trips to the bank to deposit paper check.
The FD200Ti saves on valuable counter space with its built in combo ink jet/thermal printer. The FD200Ti will support IP and dial up configurations.
For merchants who accept checks, such as grocers and other retailers, the First Data™ FD200Ti terminal with built-in check reader helps guard against the risks, inefficiencies and expenses associated with paper checks. Checks are processed through the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance(R) (ECA(R)) service, which verifies the customer’s checking history and, as an option, offers a warranty service. A combination inkjet/thermal printer is also built in for further space saving.
This compact terminal enables merchants to also accept virtually every payment option-PIN-secured and signature debit, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club International® and JCB®, plus First Data gift and loyalty cards. In addition, with EMV guidelines coming soon, the FD200Ti has been enhanced to make it possible for you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security (FD35 PIN pad required).
More Product Information
- IP connectivity with dial-up backup, with Wi-Fi as an option
- Bright LCD touch-screen display (128 X 64)
- Other: ARM9 CPU core, three-track magnetic stripe reader, 64 MB RAM standard memory, five USB and two serial ports
- Merchant saves money with an economical device that combines terminal, check reader and printer
- Built-in security, including the First Data™ TransArmor® solution, reduces risk and simplifies compliance
- Keeps lines moving with fast downloads, as well as a speedy thermal printer that’s easy to load and jam-resistant
This equipment may not be compatible with another processor’s system. In the event you elect to use another processing service provider, you may not be able to use this equipment with their service.
View Your Statement Anytime
Follow this path to view your statements on Business Track® Reporting, Funding, Monthly Statement. Go to Business Track.